Effective Date: June 22, 2023
Who we are:
We have been in business helping kids and communities since 2016 and we operate on a standard that is backed with honesty, integrity, and customer satisfaction. This mindset is all encompassing and applies to both our day to day, in-person, and direct interface with clients as well as to contacts and communications related to our web presence.
Our website address is: http(s)://kidzgrub.org and http(s)://www.kidzgrub.org. HTTPS protocols take over during connection to our secured site.
Effective Date: June 22, 2023
We may collect the following types of personal information from visitors to our website:
- Contact Information: When you fill out our online forms, such as the 'Contact Form,' we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
- Usage Data: We may automatically collect certain information about your visit to our website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, pages visited, and the date and time of your visit. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the website, and track users' movements around the site.
Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Communication: We may use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, provide information about our products or services, and communicate with you regarding any transactions or services you have requested.
- Website Improvement: We analyze usage data to improve the functionality, design, and content of our website. This helps us enhance the user experience and tailor our offerings to better meet the needs of our visitors.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting business activities, or providing services on our behalf. These providers are obligated to keep your information confidential and secure.
- Legal Compliance: We may disclose personal information if required by law or to protect our rights, safety, or property, or that of others.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us using the information provided in the "Contact Information" section below, and we will promptly delete the information.
If you have provided us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- Access: You can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Update and Correction: You can request to update or correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal information, subject to any legal obligations we may have to retain certain data.
Address: KidzGrub, Inc. 1827 Bingle Road, Houston Texas 77055 | Phone: 713-291-3045 | Admin @t Kidzgrub •dot• org
Back to site
Get back to helping.